Do you want to get involved?
If you’re passionate about helping greyhounds we’d love to hear from you!
We’re always in need of volunteers to help out with the following;
- Stalls at university open days, dog events, farmers markets, and community events
- Events such as fundraisers, walks, and protests
- Research & data entry
- Social media pages & website
- Working relationships with MP’s
- Writing press releases, articles, submissions
New ideas welcome.
Reach out to us today and ‘Free the Hounds!’
Free The Hounds acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to land, waters and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures; and to elders both past and present.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity represented in our community. We welcome all people regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, ability, sexuality, faith, religion, and all other identities represented in our community.